-   -   working with dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31661-working-dates.html)

Phil kelly

working with dates

HI I have a list o people and there dates of birth, I have added a formulae
to add up their ages however I now want to simply analyse the dates as in
how many 16 - 19 year olds 20 - 35 year olds etc etc

Can anyone sugest a simple way to acomplish this ??

Thanks for help in advance

Phil kelly

Thanks

i will give it a try

philkelly67

"Phil kelly" wrote in message
HI I have a list o people and there dates of birth, I have added a
formulae to add up their ages however I now want to simply analyse the
dates as in how many 16 - 19 year olds 20 - 35 year olds etc etc

Can anyone sugest a simple way to acomplish this ??

Thanks for help in advance

Mangesh Yadav

Did you check the FREQUENCY worksheet function.

Mangesh