-   -   3-4 conditions in a vlook-up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/316062-3-4-conditions-vlook-up.html)

Gaura215

3-4 conditions in a vlook-up

I have an excel file, hich have Coloum like following: A - Business Unit; B - Doc Type; C - Amount
I have another file which have the data for the approvers of the respective business unit & respective Doc type, and for amount pertaining to a range. For example for a particular business unit & documne type, there can be multiple approver, 1 can approve entries upto 1k, 2nd from 1k-2k and so on.

I want to write a macro which can lookup the correct approvers for me, satisfying all my conditions.

Any help would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance to all excel gurus/masters.

Don Guillett[_2_]

3-4 conditions in a vlook-up

--
Gaura215

Contact me privately with an explanation and files dguillett1
@gmail.com

Gaura215

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Guillett[_2_] (Post 1109081)
On Jan 12, 3:32*am, Gaura215 wrote:
I have an excel file, hich have Coloum like following: A - Business
Unit; B - Doc Type; C - Amount
I have another file which have the data for the approvers of the
respective business unit & respective Doc type, and for amount
pertaining to a range. For example for a particular business unit &
documne type, there can be multiple approver, 1 can approve entries upto
1k, 2nd from 1k-2k and so on.

I want to write a macro which can lookup the correct approvers for me,
satisfying all my conditions.

Any help would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance to all excel gurus/masters.

--
Gaura215

Contact me privately with an explanation and files dguillett1
@gmail.com

Sent you an email from my email id, with the same subject line as of this post. Kindly revert on the same mail ID, thanks.