-   -   How do I place watermark in Excel (not using WordArt) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31595-how-do-i-place-watermark-excel-not-using-wordart.html)

Just Curious

How do I place watermark in Excel (not using WordArt)

How does one include such items as "DRAFT" in Watermark fashion in Excel.
Not using Header/Footer or WordArt?

Word is so simple how come Excel is not that same format?

Norman Jones

Hi Just Curious,

How does one include such items as "DRAFT" in Watermark fashion in Excel.
Not using Header/Footer or WordArt?

The only methods that I have seen involve the manipulation of WordArt
objects.

Word is so simple how come Excel is not that same format?

You should address that question to Microsoft.

To see a range of solutions, see xlDynamic's Watermark web page at:

---
Regards,
Norman

"Just Curious" <Just wrote in message
How does one include such items as "DRAFT" in Watermark fashion in Excel.
Not using Header/Footer or WordArt?

Word is so simple how come Excel is not that same format?

David

?B?SnVzdCBDdXJpb3Vz?= wrote

How does one include such items as "DRAFT" in Watermark fashion in
Excel. Not using Header/Footer or WordArt?

Word is so simple how come Excel is not that same format?

I've found that Watermarks in Excel are a function of the printer driver

If it's greyed out, change Print Processor from WinPrint in printer's
Advanced Properties to one your printer software installed.

--
David