-   -   How to Add 5 working days (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31483-how-add-5-working-days.html)

Trying2Learn

How to Add 5 working days

Hello,

I've an Excel sheet with one column that contains dates. Now how can I add 5
working days to get a new date? If I add 5 days using Date funtion I might
get sat or sun.

Thanks
Trying2Learn

Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 04:42:02 -0700, Trying2Learn
wrote:

Hello,

I've an Excel sheet with one column that contains dates. Now how can I add 5
working days to get a new date? If I add 5 days using Date funtion I might
get sat or sun.

Thanks
Trying2Learn

Look in HELP for the WORKDAY worksheet function. Pay particular attention to
the part at the beginning that tells you what to do if you get the NAME error
message.

--ron