-   -   Hyperlinks Between Tile Windows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31447-hyperlinks-between-tile-windows.html)

Mark

Hyperlinks Between Tile Windows

I have one workbook open with two sheets shown in tile windows (sheet 1 on
the left and sheet 2 on the right). I have hyperlinks in sheet 1 that take
me to specific locations on sheet 2, however when I press the hyperlink the
window on the left (sheet one) changes to a view of sheet 2. (So at this
point, I have two tile windows open looking at sheet 2).

Are there any settings that I can change that will get the hyperlink work in
the window that already has sheet 2 open?

(I am using Excel 2003, and had it working earlier. However, I opened a
file that I created at work with Excel 2002, and my setting must have changed
because).