-   -   Cursor keys move active cell or scroll screen, how do I select whi (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31403-cursor-keys-move-active-cell-scroll-screen-how-do-i-select-whi.html)

Rob Croft

Cursor keys move active cell or scroll screen, how do I select whi

When I'm using Excel, sometimes the cursors keys move to the next cell, and
sometimes they scroll the screen.

I don't like when the screen scrolls with the curso keys.

Why does it do this?
Is there a settings I can change?

Thanks in advance
Rob Croft