-   -   hyperlink default settings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31398-hyperlink-default-settings.html)

elwyn

hyperlink default settings

Hi all

When I type a hyperlink address into a cell the default setting is font size
10/underline etc. How can I change this? I am using OfficeXP (Excel2002?)

Sorry if this has been asked before.

MTIA

Elwyn

Dave Peterson

Try changing the Hyperlink style to the size font you want.

Format|Style|choose hyperlink|click modify

(Styles are a workbook level setting--you'll have to do this for each workbook
you want.)

--

Dave Peterson