-   -   Taking Columns that are horizaontial into a vretical column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31345-taking-columns-horizaontial-into-vretical-column.html)

Jerry Arnone, PMP

Taking Columns that are horizaontial into a vretical column

I have a group of column headings that are horizontial from columns A to II.
I would like to take these column headings and have them all in Column A
vertically.

Is there a simple way to do this?
--
Jerry

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

Sure. Select them all, Use Edit/Copy, Click in column A somewhere, (A1,
perhaps), use edit/Paste Special, select the "Transpose" checkbox.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP