-   -   How can I print a spreadsheet on 11x17 paper in Excel2000. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3125-how-can-i-print-spreadsheet-11x17-paper-excel2000.html)

CDBall

How can I print a spreadsheet on 11x17 paper in Excel2000.

There are only 4 or 5 choices of paper size in the printer setup section.
Most of these I do not not what they are . I have an old DOS sheet that is
printed in compressed print on an 11x 17 dot matrix. The printer is defined
as an Oki 393 which is a wide-carriage printer. I can convert the worksheet
to Excel with no problem but I cannot get it to print. Would like to maintain
the continuity.
Thanks for any help.