-   -   change horizontal header position in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31199-change-horizontal-header-position-excel.html)

pico

change horizontal header position in excel

Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER or FOOTER in
EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time.

Piranha

pico Wrote:
Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER or
FOOTER in
EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time.

Pico,
Can't you go into View/Header-Footer and use the "Left-Center-Right"
catagories? You could use spaces in front of your data to move back and
forth.
Dave

--
Piranha