-   -   Works spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31130-works-spreadsheet.html)

ajimmo

Works spreadsheet

Now that my laptopn hard drive has been replaced, I no longer have Excel or
Word(which was a surprise!).
Will the included Works Spreadsheet work on my PC if I install Office 2003?
--
Thanks, Ajimmo

Norman Jones

Hi Ajimmo,

Works is a stand-alone programme and is not part of the Office suite.

Conversely, Excel and Word are part of the Office suite; install Office 2003
and you can then use these programmes.

---
Regards,
Norman