-   -   Missing floating Macro Toolbar. Can't change to relative referenc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31114-missing-floating-macro-toolbar-cant-change-relative-referenc.html)

GLovell

Missing floating Macro Toolbar. Can't change to relative referenc

I've lost the floating toolbar that allows me to change from Absolute to
Relative References when I record a macro. Any idea how to get the floating
tool bar back?

Earl Kiosterud

G,

It's the "Stop recording" toolbar, and can be gotten like any other toolbar.
View - Toolbars (or right-click any toolbar) for the list of toolbars.
Select Stop recording.

--
Earl Kiosterud