-   -   Show header in cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31105-show-header-cell.html)

Darrin

Show header in cell

I want to be able to show my header in a cell of the associated spreadsheet?
Any ideas??
--
Thanks,
Darrin

tonywig

How about turning things around and having a value in a cell (or cells)
on your worksheet that then forms the header for your report.
I'm not sure myself but this thread seemed to work OK for someone else

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...ht=cell+header

Hope this helps

--
tonywig

tonywig's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18985
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=379847

James Malone

Assuming the information you want as your header is in row 1 go to FilePage
Setup. Go to the Sheet tab and select the button next to "Rows to repeat at
top:" then click on row 1. Push Enter then click OK. If I understand your
question correctly this should give you the results you're looking for.

Regards,
Mike

"tonywig" wrote in
message ...

How about turning things around and having a value in a cell (or cells)
on your worksheet that then forms the header for your report.
I'm not sure myself but this thread seemed to work OK for someone else

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...ht=cell+header

Hope this helps

--
tonywig

tonywig's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=379847

Darrin

I can't believe I didn't see that. You are the best!!!
--
Thanks,
Darrin