-   -   Dates older than 29 days (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31086-dates-older-than-29-days.html)

ab

Dates older than 29 days

I would like a column in my Excel spreadsheet to be made bold once the dates
in that column are more than 29 days old.

Bob Phillips

Use conditional formatting in say A1:A100 with a formula of =A1<TODAY()-29

--

HTH

RP

"ab" wrote in message
I would like a column in my Excel spreadsheet to be made bold once the

dates
in that column are more than 29 days old.

Dave Peterson

One way is to use Format|Conditional formatting.

Cell Value is Less Than =today()-29

(use the dropdowns for the first two and type the last.)

And give it a nice old format.