-   -   How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31073-how-do-i-get-%22tools%22-back-into-menu-2003-excel.html)

Fred

How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Fred

Have you try to reset the worksheet menu bar
ViewToolbars..Customize
Select the toolbars tab
Select the worksheet menu bar
Reset

Post back if this is not working

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Fred" wrote in message ...
How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

tjtjjtjt

Right-click on a toolbar and click on Customize.
Go to the Commands tab.
Look for the Built-in Menus Category and click on it.
Drag Tools back up to the Menu Bar.

--
tj

"Fred" wrote:

How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

CyberTaz

Hey Fred-

Right-Click any toolbar & choose Customize. Go to the Toolbars tab, click
the name 'Worksheet Menu Bar', then click Reset & Close.

HTH |:)

"Fred" wrote:

How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?

Fred

Thanks. I tried it and it worked great. I was almost there on my own, but
not quite.