-   -   Drag control onto worksheet does not work (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3103-drag-control-onto-worksheet-does-not-work.html)

TRT

Drag control onto worksheet does not work

When I try to drag a control from the Forms bar onto a worksheet the control
does follow the mouse, although it does respond to the mouse click. Design
mode does not make any difference. The result is I can't add controls to my
worksheets, except by copying them from other projects.

Earl Kiosterud

TRT,

Neither the Forms Toolbar nor the Controls Toolbox items work by dragging
from the toolbar. You select the type of control you want (just click it to
turn it on), then drag in the worksheet (not to the worksheet).

--
Earl Kiosterud