-   -   Send Excel data to Access through button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/31012-send-excel-data-access-through-button.html)

julesferreira

Send Excel data to Access through button

Hello :)

What I'm wanting to do is send user inputed information from an excel
spreadsheet to an access database. The Excel will act as the front end,
where data will be entered, and the Access will store all the data.

I know that the Excel data can be imported from within Access, but Im
looking for a solution that would require the user to use Excel only.

Thanks :)

--
julesferreira
julesferreira's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24378