-   -   Auto Spell Check (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/30861-auto-spell-check.html)

Andrew

Auto Spell Check

In Word there is an option to "Check spelling as you type" so that misspelled
words are automatically underlined with a red squiggly line. I know that it
is possible to run a spell check anytime in Excel from the tools menu or with
F7, but is there an option, like the one in Word, that will automatically
underline unrecognized or misspelled words while typing? Thanks, Andrew

Dave Peterson

No.

--

Dave Peterson