-   -   Validation Box all in same places (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/30830-validation-box-all-same-places.html)

kayabob

Validation Box all in same places

I have found that if I reposition a validation box showing the input message,
all similar validation boxes for ALL columns will show in that same spot.
for example, I moved the box in col CA and all validation box for col B shows
up now in CA. I have about 150 columns with probably 60 validation input
messages that now show up in the wrong spot. Any suggestions other than
manually recreating all. I did try to uncheck the SHOW INPUT MESSAGE, and
then go back and turn it on again, thinking it would reset, but no luck.

Thanks,
Kayabob

Dave Peterson

If you close and reopen your workbook, don't those input message boxes return to
their correct spots?

--

Dave Peterson

kayabob