-   -   Excel Buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/30718-excel-buttons.html)

Colleen

Excel Buttons

I have set up some buttons in excel but want to be able to select more than
one (instead of only one at a time). help.

Dave Peterson

If you have buttons from the Forms toolbar, can you just click on the first and
ctrl-click on the subsequent.

If the buttons are from the control toolbox toolbar, you'll have to be in design
mode first (also an icon on that toolbar).

(This is to line them up -- or something to do with design???)

--

Dave Peterson

Harald Staff

What do you want to happen when a button is selected (is that clicked ?) ?
What do you want to happen when you're finished selecting the ones you want
to select, and how would the buttons know you're finished ?

Best wishes Harald

"Colleen" skrev i melding