Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lorie

Default Creating separate reports for each Project Manager

I have a main spreadsheet that has rows of data for each project managar.
Each project manager may have multiple rows of data in the main spreadsheet.
I would like to make new worksheets for each project manager with all their
rows of data from the main spreadsheet. I would like to make this all
automatic since my end-users are not very computer savvy. I tried pivot
tables, but I don't want the data to sum; I want it to list. Is this
possible? I tried looking at some past postings (I saw one referenced from
1/10/05). They were too complex for me.