-   -   file format needs to be changed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/30609-file-format-needs-changed.html)

okjuns

file format needs to be changed

I have an excel file which comprises of a template for Identity card with a
jpg file embedded in it. I would like to save this file in a jpeg format so
as to get a photo printout of the same. How is this possible?

DNA

If you scan the document, that would put the file into an image format.
Then you could convert the file to whatever image file format you wanted.

Just a thought...

Gord Dibben

Highlight the area you want printed then hold SHIFT key and select EditCopy
Picture.

Open your favorite graphics editor or MS Paint and paste to there.

Save as *.jpg

Gord Dibben Excel MVP