-   -   how do I relace the fx with a = in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/30216-how-do-i-relace-fx-%3D-excel.html)

widget

how do I relace the fx with a = in Excel?

I prefer using the =, can I put it back instead of the fx?

Peo Sjoblom

No, that feature is gone, given the many request it was a mistake by MS

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"widget" wrote:

I prefer using the =, can I put it back instead of the fx?

widget

Many thanks for your very fast response.
Pity it is gone....perhaps if enough people ask it might be returned as an
option?
Thanks again
widget