-   -   find duplicate cells in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/3010-find-duplicate-cells-excel.html)

shawneyv

find duplicate cells in Excel

I need to eliminate duplicate addresses in a mailing list. I only want to
send to one letter to "family" at each address. I have assigned the last
name column to a range called "Lname" and the full address including
city/st/zip to a range called "Addr". What would be the best formula to
review 60000+ records for duplicate last names at the same address?

Earl Kiosterud

Shawn,

I think Chip Pearson has some stuff on this at his site. www.cpearson.com.

--
Earl Kiosterud
send to one letter to "family" at each address. I have assigned the last
name column to a range called "Lname" and the full address including
city/st/zip to a range called "Addr". What would be the best formula to
review 60000+ records for duplicate last names at the same address?

Jason Morin

See:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...ghlightingDupl
icates