-   -   Combo Box - Text Size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/30093-combo-box-text-size.html)

James Hamilton

Combo Box - Text Size

When I add a combo box, and format it to add the input range and cell link
etc, I can't seem to change the size of the font that appears in the drop
down selection of the combo box. It often appears very small.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Morin

See:

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html#ChangeProp