-   -   How do I annotate the cell results from Excel to a Hyperlink? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29967-how-do-i-annotate-cell-results-excel-hyperlink.html)

kgagne

How do I annotate the cell results from Excel to a Hyperlink?

I have a cell that has a part number in it that I have generated and I want
to go to the web to find pricing on it. I have a link to a web page for
pricing and all I need to do it to annotate this part number from the cell to
the end of the hyperlink that I have. How do I do this? Thanks

Barb R.

Let's say you want to add "abc" to the end of the following text

"http://www.abccorp.com/"

and "abc" is in cell A1

=HYPERLINK("http://www.abccorp.com/"&A1)