-   -   Send to Outlook 2000 not Outlook Express (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2988-send-outlook-2000-not-outlook-express.html)

Jimbo

Send to Outlook 2000 not Outlook Express

Is there a way in Excel to make Outlook 2000 your default. Everytime I use
the "Send To" command it launches Outlook Express. I want the command to
launch only Outlook 2000.

TIA,

J New

Ron de Bruin

Hi Jimbo

Check out if Outlook is your mail program for Office
StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)Close Excel
first before you make a change.
--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jimbo" wrote in message
Is there a way in Excel to make Outlook 2000 your default. Everytime I
use
the "Send To" command it launches Outlook Express. I want the command to
launch only Outlook 2000.

TIA,

J New

Gord Dibben

Jimbo

Your default email client is selected from Internet OptionsPrograms.

Close Excel then StartSettingsControl PanelInternet OptionsProgramsE-mail

Choose Outlook 2000 from the dropdown.

Re-open Excel and try a FileSend ToMail Recipient.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP