-   -   excel buttons grouped on taskbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29878-excel-buttons-grouped-taskbar.html)

tryer

excel buttons grouped on taskbar

If I have say 4 worksheets open at the same time there is only 1 excel
button on the taskbar, this has somehow changed as I previously would
have had 4 separate buttons. I have checked the taskbar properties and
ensured that "group similar items" box is not checked.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

--
tryer
tryer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16546

greg7468

Hi,
go to Tools options view, make sure windows in taskbar is checked.

HTH.

Greg.

--
greg7468
greg7468's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9031

Michael Gill

Go to Tools - Options. On the View tab there is a checkbox that says
'Windows in Taskbar" Turn this on to have each workbook as a seperate item
on the taskbar

Michael

"tryer" wrote:

If I have say 4 worksheets open at the same time there is only 1 excel
button on the taskbar, this has somehow changed as I previously would
have had 4 separate buttons. I have checked the taskbar properties and
ensured that "group similar items" box is not checked.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

--
tryer
tryer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16546