-   -   New formula ## does not disappear (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29864-new-formula-does-not-disappear.html)

Tink

New formula ## does not disappear

I am attempting to set up an employee attendance tracking calendar....when I
format the days of the months cells to number with 2 decimals the ## appears
in the cell and not the actual number that I typed in...in the total column
it adds it all up but I need to be able to view the daily numbers as
well....any help you can give is greatly appreciated!

Biff

Make the column(s) wider!

Biff