-   -   Printing after using column auto fit - not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29827-printing-after-using-column-auto-fit-not-working.html)

Caroline Lackey

Printing after using column auto fit - not working

There seems to be a funky disconnect between my printer and excel. I've used
column auto fit to make sure all columns are large enough so that I don't get
the ####. It looks great on the screen, but when I do a print preview (and
actual print), I still get the ####. Therefore, I then have to go to each
column manually to adjust the width and keep checking the print preview to
make sure all the ### are gone.

Any ideas???

Dave Peterson

Change the font to something slightly smaller or increase the columnwidth (like
you're doing).

WYSIWYG ain't necessarily true!

--

Dave Peterson

Caroline Lackey

Thanks Dave. I thought this might be the case.