-   -   Change Row Numbers in Formula with Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2967-change-row-numbers-formula-macro.html)

Frank

Change Row Numbers in Formula with Macro

=IF(February!I16=0,"",February!I16)

I am using this formula but would like to develope a macro
to update the Row number(16) to Row number(17)
automatically. I do not wish to change anything except
the Row number and am not sure how to do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Frank

Frank Kabel

Hi
why not use 'Edit - Replace' for this?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Frank" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
=IF(February!I16=0,"",February!I16)

I am using this formula but would like to develope a macro
to update the Row number(16) to Row number(17)
automatically. I do not wish to change anything except
the Row number and am not sure how to do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Frank

Jason Morin

Sub test()
Dim cell As Range
Set cell = Sheets("Sheet2").Range("F7")
cell.Replace What:="16", Replacement:="17"
End Sub

---
HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I am using this formula but would like to develope a

macro
to update the Row number(16) to Row number(17)
automatically. I do not wish to change anything except
the Row number and am not sure how to do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Frank
.

Thank you it is working very well, they were both
excellent sugestions.

Frank