-   -   Unhide Worksheets (hidden via macros) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29554-unhide-worksheets-hidden-via-macros.html)

Mark

Unhide Worksheets (hidden via macros)

How do you unhide worksheets that were hidden via macros (or at least this is
what I am assuming happened). The option to unhide them via format menus
does not work.

Earl Kiosterud

Mark,

It's probably very hidden. Yes, there is such a thing -- very hidden.
Switch to the VBE (Alt-F11). In the Project Explorer at left, locate the
workbook (use View - Project Explorer if you don't see the Project
Explorer). Locate the indented sheet that seems to be very hidden, and
select it. Open the properties window (View - Properties Window). Change
the Visible property to 1 - xlSheetVisible.

--
Earl Kiosterud