-   -   How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2950-how-do-i-update-excel-2000-macros-work-excel-2002-a.html)

BobPetrich

How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?

Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel
2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". How do I update the
macro to work in Excel 2002?

Frank Kabel

Hi
normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part of
your code which generates this error

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"BobPetrich" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel
2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". How do I update
the
macro to work in Excel 2002?

BobPetrich

And where do I find "that part of the code which generates this error"? (I'm
a novice at macros). Thank you!

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part of
your code which generates this error

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"BobPetrich" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel
2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". How do I update
the
macro to work in Excel 2002?

Frank Kabel

Hi
then the error occurs you should have the option 'Debug#. Then you should
see the code.