-   -   combine worksheets in one file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29402-combine-worksheets-one-file.html)

estim8or

combine worksheets in one file

cannot find instructions to bring multiple spreadsheets into worksheet
tabs and combine in 1 file. should be simple I know...
Dean

--
estim8or
estim8or's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24076

Ron Coderre

If you're comfortable with VBA (or aspire to be), Ron de Bruin has a
website that you might find helpful:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

If you have a little SQL experience and where the data is structured
like tables, you can use MS Query (and a little SQL editing) to
consolidate, too.

Does that help?

Ron

--
Ron Coderre
Ron Coderre's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21419

Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

estim8or wrote:
cannot find instructions to bring multiple spreadsheets into worksheet
tabs and combine in 1 file. should be simple I know...
Dean

---------------------

If you're only doing this once, not regularly, then I'd just do it
manually. You can open up one spreadsheet, select all the data on the
sheet, and then copy it. Open up your other spreadsheet, insert a new
tab and paste the data onto it.

It may be drudgery, but so is futzing around with code to program some
way to do it automatically.

Good luck...

Bill

estim8or

Thanks Bill that was my fear... Guess i'll stick to Quattro Pro where
its easy to combine, switch file back to excel when finised to satisfy
my clients.
Dean