-   -   close form code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29149-close-form-code.html)

tkaplan

close form code

what code can i use to close a form?

I have a macro that opens a form. when i enter data into the form then
hit enter, code runs. when the code finishes running, i want the form
to close.
i assume i would put this as the last line of the code after i hit
enter. but what would the code be?

--
tkaplan
tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22987

Dave Peterson

You have a reply to your other post that, by chance, closes a userform.