-   -   Problem with nested subtotals, placing secondary subtotals BELOW . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29126-problem-nested-subtotals-placing-secondary-subtotals-below.html)

Dawn Cameron

Problem with nested subtotals, placing secondary subtotals BELOW .

I some but not all spreadsheets, my nested subtotal (slsperson) is placed
below the primary subtotal (branch). It has only happened to me since
upgrading to Excel 2003.

I sort by Branch, slsperson, customer. Then Primary subtotal is branch
(checks on replace current subtotals and summary below) and all is fine. Then
when I do subtotal on Slsperson it will place (above items unchecked) the
slsperson subtotal BELOW the branch. And also the levels (1,2,3) are not
displaying properly.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

Dave Peterson

maybe...

Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and in Excel 2003

--

Dave Peterson