-   -   Freeze Panes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/29093-freeze-panes.html)

rexmann

Freeze Panes

Hi all

I am not sure this is possible but can you freeze more than one column in
Excel which are not next to each other. Example Freeze Column B and F (but
not the others)? so they stay on the screen at the same time but allow
scrolling?

Any help greatly appreciated

Rexmann

ps using Excel 2002

tkaplan

if you freeze b and f, but not those in between, what do you want to
happen to the ones in between?

--
tkaplan
tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22987

Ron Coderre

Hide columns C,D,E
Select column G
WindowFreeze Panes

Does that help?

Ron

rexmann

Hi tkaplan

I wanted to freeze two panes and the rest scroll. I think the hiding option
is the nearest or maybe grouping

cheers Rexmann

"tkaplan" wrote:

if you freeze b and f, but not those in between, what do you want to
happen to the ones in between?

--
tkaplan
tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22987
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=376250

rexmann

Thanks Ron

I think that's the best option, thanks for the input and also tkaplan

cheers Rexmann

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

Hide columns C,D,E
Select column G