-   -   problem with Hyperlinks to XL Docs from within Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28939-problem-hyperlinks-xl-docs-within-excel.html)

Phil

problem with Hyperlinks to XL Docs from within Excel

Hi all,

I 've had SP2 installed recently, and just realised tha when I insert an
Hyperlink to a Word doc for example, that works as it should- but if I insert
a Link to another Excel workbook, after a warning msg about Hyperlinks, the
cursor turns to an hourglass and that's it.
It is when I click anywhere, in another cell or toolbar, that the cursor
turns backs into an arrow, but the referenced/Linked workbook does not open.

There seems to be at least 3 people so far I know who suffer the same issue.
Any help much appreciated.

Joseph (formerly known as Phil)