-   -   How do I enable a macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28875-how-do-i-enable-macro.html)

danison

How do I enable a macro?

Hi

I have a file with a couple of simple 'print' macros in it. They have
been fine up until now however for some reason they now won't work. The
error message states the macros are disabled and to refer to help or
online documentation for assistance.

I have gone in and set the macro security level to low, yet it still
has not worked.

Appreciate some advice!

Bill

--
danison
danison's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10098

Dave Peterson

If the user changed the macro security level while that workbook was open, then
the user will have to close and reopen the workbook with the macros.