-   -   custom filter does not work when selecting 'equals' X AND 'equals' (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28843-custom-filter-does-not-work-when-selecting-equals-x-equals.html)

plindman

custom filter does not work when selecting 'equals' X AND 'equals'

zero rows get returned. Same thing happens when I try 'contains' instead of
'equals'

any suggestions?
--
Peter Lindman

Peo Sjoblom

Why don't you post the question in the body of the message? I can't see the
whole question?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom