-   -   How do I unlink cells in M.S. 2003 Access? They link when my stud. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2879-how-do-i-unlink-cells-m-s-2003-access-they-link-when-my-stud.html)

Tea

How do I unlink cells in M.S. 2003 Access? They link when my stud.

When my students hold down shift too long, they can't select a single cell.
The program selects several cells at once.

Earl Kiosterud

Tea,

This is pretty standard functionality when Shift is used with selection.

Also, you're in an Excel (spreadsheet) newsgroup here.

--
Earl Kiosterud