Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John F.M.

Default Conditional Formatting w/ Dates

I would like to format a set of cells on a condition using dates. For
example, in cell A1 I have 5/23/05. In cell B1 I have 6/19/05. In cell
C1 I want to have the condition dependent upon the difference of cells
A1 and B1. How do I subtract the dates to give me the condition I am
looking for. Let us say the conditions a less than 7 days is green;
greater than 7 days, less than 14 is orange; greater than 14 days is
red.

--
John F.M.
John F.M.'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23782