-   -   concatenate with numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28512-concatenate-numbers.html)

Ciara

concatenate with numbers

Hello,
I am using the concatenate function in my worksheet.

=CONCATENATE("TOTAL QUOTE : £",H10,"")

I want the cost to have commas as in the original cell but it just appears
as a number.

I've tried Cell("contents",H10) but get the same result.

any ideas on how to get the commas?

Thanks

Bob Phillips

="TOTAL QUOTE : "&TEXT(H10,"£#,##0")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Ciara" wrote in message
Hello,
I am using the concatenate function in my worksheet.

=CONCATENATE("TOTAL QUOTE : £",H10,"")

I want the cost to have commas as in the original cell but it just appears
as a number.

I've tried Cell("contents",H10) but get the same result.

any ideas on how to get the commas?

Thanks

Ciara

Thank you!