-   -   how can i create a box plot? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28471-how-can-i-create-box-plot.html)

Marina

how can i create a box plot?

I need to create a box plot for an assignment. I'm using Excel 2003 and I
don't have this option under tools nor under "add ins"
Can anyone help me or give me advise?

Max

Try Jon Peltier's page at:
http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...tml#BoxWhisker
Look for "Box and Whisker Plots"
--
Rgds
Max
"Marina" wrote in message
I need to create a box plot for an assignment. I'm using Excel 2003 and I
don't have this option under tools nor under "add ins"
Can anyone help me or give me advise?

Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has instructions for creating Box and Whisker plots:

Marina wrote:
I need to create a box plot for an assignment. I'm using Excel 2003 and I
don't have this option under tools nor under "add ins"
Can anyone help me or give me advise?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List