-   -   Test a cell for a formula present (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28419-test-cell-formula-present.html)

Trebor Retrac

Test a cell for a formula present

I wish to test the cells in a un-protected array (wookbook and rest of
wooksheet are protected and security is High, No Macros). I must know that
the unprotected array is free of Copy & Paste or manually inserted formulas.

bj

You cant do what you want with out macros, but you can come close.
If equaitions have been in which give the same answer as was before it wont
detect it

with what you have said, you might try something like having a hidden
worksheet with a copy of everything on the worksheet of interest.

this equation would detect any changes
=sumproduct(--(main sheet!range of interest< hidden sheet!range of interest))
If cells have been changed, the value will be other than 0.