-   -   Pull Down Menu Bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28407-pull-down-menu-bar.html)

JB in Kansas

Pull Down Menu Bar

My pull down menu bar has disappeared from my excel worksheets. Not sure
what I did to make this happen and cannot find anything in help except for
toolbars. Can some one please tell me how to get the pull downs turned back
on

Dave Peterson

Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE (where macros live)
hit ctrl-g to get to the immediate window

type this and hit enter:
application.CommandBars("worksheet menu bar").Enabled = true

--

Dave Peterson

JB in Kansas

Dave,
Thanks a lot it worked. In fact I have put it in my "Personal" VBA's so I
will never have to ask again.

Once again thanks.