-   -   flip spreadsheet data from row records to column record fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28199-flip-spreadsheet-data-row-records-column-record-fields.html)

Wasan

flip spreadsheet data from row records to column record fields

I have my spreadsheet with rows as records and columns as fields

I want to change it so that the data is flipped so that the columns are
records and
the rows are fields.

What is the easiest way to do this?

Wasan

Thank you!

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Select the table, copy it, insert a new sheet and do editpaste special and
select transpose

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom