Lloyd

Default Compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook

My company currently uses Office XP SP2 and Project 2000 SR1. When we
uninstall Project 2000, and try opening Excel, we receive the following error
message:
Compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook
Can you tell us why are we receiving this error. I looked at Tools -
References and did not notice anything missing.

Thanks in advance.
Dave Peterson

Just to add to Peo's response...

Chip Pearson has some notes on how to diagnose startup errors at:

And Jan Karel Pieterse has more notes at:
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.htm

--

Dave Peterson