-   -   Compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28187-re-compile-error-hidden-module-thisworkbook.html)

Peo Sjoblom

Compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook

You mighthave an add-in under toolsadd-ins associated with Project, if you
can't figure out which uncheck all add-ins, then restart excel, if the
problems go away check one at a time (and close and restart excel) until you
get the error again, then you know which one it is and can uncheck ity. Or
you might have something in your xlstart folder, check there as well and
remove anything and restart to see if problem persists.

Regards,

peo sjoblom

"Lloyd" wrote:

My company currently uses Office XP SP2 and Project 2000 SR1. When we
uninstall Project 2000, and try opening Excel, we receive the following error
message:
Compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook
Can you tell us why are we receiving this error. I looked at Tools -
References and did not notice anything missing.

Thanks in advance.