-   -   Simple question - one xls sheet keeps printing 6 copies as default (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/28143-simple-question-one-xls-sheet-keeps-printing-6-copies-default.html)

Phillip Vong

Simple question - one xls sheet keeps printing 6 copies as default

I have an xls sheet that always print 6 copies. When ever I want to print,
I have to change it to 1 copy. It's only this one xls sheet. Everything
else prints 1 copy like it's suppose to. It's not the printer settings.
Like I said, it's just this one xls sheet. Can someone tell me how to make
it print 1 copy only and then stay as 1 as the defualt. I have made many
changes to the sheet and saved it many times, but it always defaults to 6
copies.

Very Strange.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Maurice

If maybe as simple as this, as each page can have the page count set
individually. From the errant page try File Page SetUp Options
Advanced then work through the printer settings. If you are printing
multiple blanks then that maybe because a single cell has a value in it

--
Maurice

Maurice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1948
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=374595